What is Tanda?
Tanda is an online software platform for receiving your rosters, updating leave and recording your worked hours. Tanda will help you get paid on time and for the correct hours, as well as giving you easy access to processes like:
- Receiving your roster straight to the Tanda Mobile App
- Requesting Leave
- Let your Managers know when you're unavailable to work
- Record accurate worked hours
How do I access my Tanda account?
Employees need to be sent an email invitation from a manager to access Tanda.
Setting your password
Your 'password' is used in combination with your email to access your account at www.tanda.co and the Tanda Mobile App. The only way to set the password for a new account is by receiving an invitation email like the one below from a manager.
Tip: Check all areas of your email inbox if you are someone who receives lots of email, you can search for 'Tanda', otherwise, check with your manager that the invitation email has been sent and that the address your employer has on file is correct.
What's the difference between the 'Password' vs 'Time Clock Passcode'?
The 'password' you will set yourself. Use your password with your email to log into the Tanda Mobile App or my.tanda.co to receive your shifts.
The 'Time Clock Passcode' is a unique pin code that is assigned to you automatically by your employer, your 'Time Clock Passcode' is in your invitation email, as well as visible any time in the Tanda Mobile App under the 'Me' tab.
Note: only managers are able to update the Time Clock Passcode
The Tanda Time Clock
Your Time Clock Passcode is what you will use to clock in and out of your shifts using the Time Clock.
Use your 4 digit Passcode to clock in at the start of your shift and clock out at the end of the shift. You may also be required to clock in and out for your breaks, just check with your Manager.
If you forget your passcode, you can refer back to the original invitation email or check the employee app.
Note: not all employers will use the Tanda Time Clock app. Some will use the mobile app below.
Tanda Mobile App
- View your Roster
- Apply for Leave
- Enter Unavailability
- (Optional depending on your employer) - record attendance on your Mobile App
You can download the Tanda Mobile App by clicking on the link at the bottom of your Roster or Passcode sent out by Email. You can find it under 'Tanda' on the App Store or 'Tanda - Mobile App' on the Google Play store.
My Tanda (www.tanda.co)
Tanda is also accessible through a web browser. You can login to Tanda to view your rosters & timesheets and apply for Leave or Unavailability.
Before you can login to Tanda you will need a username (your email address) and a password. Your employer will need to send you an invitation to join your Tanda account - you'll receive a Welcome Email directing you to create a password.
Once you have your login details, visit my.tanda.co/login to login to Tanda.
Didn't receive an invitation email
- All areas of your inbox including the spam folder. Search your inbox for 'Tanda'
- With your manager to ensure your invitation email has been sent
Received an invitation email but can't log in
Request a password reset email to set a new password here
- If you can't locate the password reset email, check all areas of your inbox - search for 'Tanda'
- If you do not receive a password reset email, check with your employer that the email you are using is matches the one on your Tanda profile
- If you do not receive a password reset email, check with your employer to ensure you have been invited to join Tanda
- Check with your employer that your account is still active. If your account is inactive you will no longer have access to Tanda
If you need any assistance with Tanda, just speak with your Manager first and they can escalate to Tanda Support should they need to.