Shift feedback allows employees to give actionable feedback based on a specific worked shift. Employees can choose to remain anonymous when submitting feedback on their app, or be identified.
Enabling Shift Feedback
By default shift feedback will be enabled in your account. If you do wish to turn it off you can do so in your general settings. You must have admin permissions to access general settings.
How it works
- Employees are prompted to give feedback on the Tanda mobile app once per week
- They select from a list of topics to express what went well and what didn't
- They can add an additional comment before submitting
- Team Managers will be able to view feedback from their own teams, General Managers and Admins will be able to view feedback from all teams
The Shift Feedback email summary
Shift Feedback Report
Admins and Managers can view the shift feedback report at tanda.co
Employees will only be prompted in the app to give shift feedback if:
- The employee has a worked shift on today’s date
- The employee hasn’t dismissed or submitted any feedback popups since the beginning of the week.
- The business has the shift feedback option enabled in general settings
- They employee does not also hold an Admin, General Manager, or Payroll Officer permission level in Tanda