Re-authenticating the Time Clock is done when a manager or admin that originally setup the Time Clock leaves.
You may have an authentication error when this message appears in your app:
Authentication problem. Clock ins will be sent after this problem is resolved.
Go to 'Reauthenticate' in the Manager Settings to fix.
Before re-authenticating, make sure you:
- Have sent all pending clockins
- Have an 8 Digit Setup code OR
- Have the My Tanda email and password available
To re-authenticate in the Time Clock:
1. Passcode in as an Admin users
2. Tap the Settings button
3. Tap on Settings to open the menu
4. Tap App Details
5. Tap Re-authenticate
6. Tap Continue on the modal and ensure you have the correct details to re-auth
This will reassign the admin to the Time Clock. If re-authentication errors persist, please contact us through the blue chat bubble or through firstname.lastname@example.org.