To install the beta version of the Tanda Time Clock that includes:
- Clocked Breaks (single and multiple)
- Landscape orientation
- New user interface
- Improved updating
visit this link here on your iOS Time Clock to opt-in the beta test.
Note: please ensure you have no pending clockins before installing this version.
You will need:
- An iOS Device running iOS 9.0 or above
- 8 Digit Setup Code from My Tanda
- No pending clock-ins from existing Time Clock
- Open the public beta link on your device or enter it manually (https://goo.gl/JF3VGH)
- This will open a Testflight page with 2 simple instructions. Download Testflight from the App Store to receive your invitation
- Tap Install on the Testflight app
- Open Testflight once it has finished installing to view your invitation.
- Tap Install on the Time Clock app to download
- Tap Open once it has finished to open the new Time Clock app
- Tap My Business uses Tanda
- Sign into your My Tanda account or enter an 8 Digit setup code from https://my.tanda.co/timeclocks/new and tap Submit
Your employee passcodes will automatically sync to this Time Clock. They can begin using their regular passcodes to clock in, clock out and even clock breaks.
Remove Beta App
We'd like to hear if you had problems with the Beta app before removing it. Feel free to contact support through email or phone channels.
To remove the version and revert to the previous Time Clock:
- Open Testflight and tap Stop Testing
Download the Tanda Employee Time Clock app from the App Store to use the previous Time Clock.