To install the beta version of the Tanda Time Clock that includes:
- Clocked Breaks (single and multiple)
- Landscape orientation
- New user interface
- Improved updating
follow the instructions below to receive the app.
Note: please ensure all your pending clock-ins have been sent to My Tanda from your current Time Clock.
This Time Clock will be available for everyone late January 2019.
You will need:
- Android Device running Android 5.0 and above
- 8 Digit Setup Code from My Tanda
- No pending clock-ins from existing Time Clock
1. Go the the Play Store app on your device and search Tanda Time Clock
2. Scroll down the app listing until you reach Become a beta tester and tap Join now
3. This may take a couple minutes for Google to register you as a beta tester. Once completed tap Install and Open once the download is complete.
4. Once the app is installed, open it and tap My Business uses Tanda
5. Sign into your My Tanda account or enter an 8 Digit setup code from https://my.tanda.co/timeclocks/new and tap Submit
Your employee passcodes will automatically sync to this Time Clock. They can begin using their regular passcodes to clock in, clock out and even clock breaks.
Remove Beta App
We'd like to hear if you had problems with the Beta app before removing it. Feel free to contact support through email or phone channels.
To remove the version and revert to the previous Time Clock:
- Uninstall the app on device
- Ensure that you have no pending clockins on your device before uninstalling and removing the Beta app.
- Go to the app listing and tap Leave