The Dashboard is the first screen you see when you login to Tanda and a great way to see what's happening in your business. You can always find your way back here by clicking on Dashboard in the header of your account:
The Dashboard contains mini boards or widgets which contains different information, links or activities to help you get the most of out Tanda. One of those widgets is the Weekly Planner.
The Weekly Planner helps you manage Wage Costs by giving a quick snapshot of the Total Cost of the daily Roster, Timesheets and the Variance. You can also link your Revenue data to develop Wage % of Revenue.
- View the Roster, Actual and Variance total for each day.
- The roster shows as greyed out as it shouldn't be edited at this point to show accurate reporting. .
- The Actual is based on approved Timesheets and you can click on the figure to go to Daily Timesheets.
- Hover over the Variance to show the exact dollar and time figure. This can be used to see what happened on this day to incur the positive or negative variance:
- Click on Detailed Report at the top to view the Costs by Day Report to see a further breakdown:
- Filters on the far right to switch between Wages/Hours, Time Period and Teams:
- Revenue can be manually entered in by clicking in the field for the relevant day:
- Revenue can also be automatically imported by linking your system or importing by CSV
Just a quick note on Team Managers who don't have access to view Staff Costs, they won't see any dollar values in the Weekly Planner. They would only see data in Hours format.
If you want to move where this widget sits on your Dashboard, hover over the heading until you see the 4-arrows and then click and drag to the new location. Widgets can't be minimised or deleted.
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org