Tanda can automatically import staff from MYOB AccountRight Live by securely accessing relevant staff data from your MYOB file.
Before syncing, it is worth checking in MYOB:
- That you have marked Inactive staff and also set a Termination Date:
- Tick the Inactive Card box under Card File > Employee > Staff Member’s profile:
- Enter a Termination Date under the Payroll Details tab:
2. All staff have a mobile phone number and/or email address : you can use staff phone numbers and/or emails to send out their 4 digit password as well as the roster in Tanda, so it’s worth having it in MYOB now so it can just import automatically.
3. Your company file is Online: you have uploaded your file to the cloud, so it is Online. In the bottom right corner, it should look like this:
Syncing staff with MYOB AccountRight Live
In Tanda, go to Staff and My Team:
On the right, click on + Add Staff > Import from… and select MYOB AccountRight Live:
If you have already connected MYOB to your Tanda account previously, you'll be able to confirm this is the correct file to import from. If it is just click on MYOB:
Otherwise, you'll be directed to the Payroll Integration screen. Select + New payroll integration > MYOB AccountRight Live:
Next, you'll see a pop-up window to login to MYOB. Enter your Email and Password that you would login to MYOB AccountRight Live with. Please note you will need to have Administrator level access to sync with Tanda.
Next, choose your MYOB business name, and enter the login details for your company file. Leave the password field blank if you do not have a password for your company file.
You’ll then be redirected back to Tanda, where you’ll see a progress indicator and once your staff have been imported you’ll see the list of them.
If there are any staff listed that you didn't want to import into Tanda, you can deselect them.
If you encounter any issues you can contact Tanda Support on 1300 859 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.