In addition to the standard functionality Tanda offers, there are also extra functions you can add to your account, you can find it through the Feature Management section.
To view and enable additional features, go to Settings > Feature Management:
If you enable this feature, this will give you the ability to send out your Rosters, staff passcodes, etc. Each staff will get free 10 SMS per month (160 characters per sms).
By enabling Qualifications you can:
- Create qualifications like RSAs, Blue Cards, and compliance certifications.
- Set qualification license numbers and expiry dates on staff profiles.
- Get a warning when trying to roster staff who aren’t qualified.
- Prevent staff from being added to teams they aren’t qualified for
Tick to enable Qualifications:
You can then click Create and manage qualifications to setup the specific qualifications relevant to your business. Further instructions on how to configure and assign to staff is in the Qualifications article.
Advanced Payroll Fields
Display additional fields on the profile tabs of employees, for more complex payroll setups:
- Option to ignore employee’s age and pay at adult wages.
- Part time fixed hours, for contract hours related overtime.
- Expected hours in week, for salaried staff.
- Overtime averaging fields, to calculate overtime on a different range to the organisation default.
Tick to enable Advanced Payroll Fields.
Custom Export Dates
Adds a date picker to the timesheet export to payroll page, so you can export timesheets over a custom date range. Use this feature for:
- Monthly payroll,
- Bi-monthly payroll,
- Quarterly payroll,
- Or any other dates you can think of!
Tick to enable Custom Export Dates:
Once that's done, you can try this out by going to Timesheets > Weekly/Fortnightly > Preview & Export > Click the calendar tab at the top right for 'Custom Export Date Range' to choose your specific dates:
Read this article to know more about this feature.
Adds an extra page to payroll, allowing you to add your teams’ tips and distribute them among your staff.
- Set up tip jars which distribute tips to the staff you select,
- Staff will receive these tips in their payroll as an allowance,
- Tips are distributed based off the hours a staff member worked within that team,
- Ensure all timesheets and tip amounts are entered correctly before exporting to payroll.
Refer to our Tip Jars help article for more information on how to use the feature.