With Tanda’s Notifications & Tasks, you can make tracking your staff's movements easier and automate reminders in your account.
Instant Notifications can be configured in Settings > Notifications & Tasks:
You can setup notifications for:
- When Staff are late for work
- When Staff are working past their roster
- When Staff don't take a rostered break
- When specific Staff clock in or out
There was a few different ways that these Notifications can be sent out:
- SMS to the employee
- SMS to the employee's manager
- SMS to the organisation's admin
- Custom additional mobile phone numbers
Simply click the red cross to change the symbol to a tick to activate the option:
This will update as soon as the tick is active. Just keep in mind that the majority of these notifications rely on a roster being entered for the employee. If a roster hasn’t been created for an employee, a notification can't be triggered.
Scheduled Tasks can be configured in Settings > Notifications & Tasks:
Tasks in Tanda that can be scheduled are:
- Copy Rosters to Next Week
- Incomplete Timesheet Reminders - Weekly
- Incomplete Timesheet Reminders - Daily
To enable a Task, click on the name in the heading and a drop down box will show where you can see when the task will occur.
You can add email addresses if you want Tanda to send you a notification once the task has completed.
To enable or disable each Task, just click the Enable or Disable green or red text box.
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org