Utilise wage calculations before publishing a schedule to make proactive, informed decisions on who to schedule on and when.
To view the cost breakdown of a schedule:
- From the schedule, switch to the Reporting function.
When reporting on a schedule, there are multiple filters that can be utilised to craft a report reflective of business goals:
- Stat determines the key metric you would like to analyse. Options include shift count, shift costs, average hourly rate, schedules hours, wage as a % of revenue, sales per labor hour and predicted sales. The option selected determines what appears in the graph. All stats will be displayed in the table beneath the graph.
- Time Grouping determines the time increments along the X axis in the graph and as rows on the table. Options include by date, week, and by day of week. The duration of the report should be specified in the time and duration fields, located above the time grouping filter.
- Second Grouping permits data to be group in addition to time based increments. Options include grouping data by employee or by team. 'None' can be selected in no further grouping is required.
- Aggregate allows data to be displayed as a sum or an average.
- Filter enables a specific point of data to be isolated. This field could be used to report on a particular employee, as an example.
Once filtered to the desire output, data can be downloaded as a csv by clicking the 'Download as csv' button at the bottom of the report.
To see stats while creating and updating a schedule rather than switching views to reporting, set key stats.