Account Admins can use the Timesheet History to view and audit each action made to a timesheet from creation to submission.
To view a timesheet history:
- Navigate to Timesheets in the main navigation bar.
- Select Weekly / Fortnightly timesheets. Timesheet History is displayed on an individual basis, so it is not available on the Daily view.
- Click on 'Timesheet History' to expand and reveal the action log.
The Timesheet History displays all actions on a timesheet, including:
- Action: What type of action was made (aka create, update).
- User: Who made the change.
- Time: When the change was made, date and time.
- Change: What was specifically changed. The first column (in italics) shows what the timesheet displayed before the change. While the second column shows what the timesheet displayed after the change was made.
In the above example, the history shows the employee clocked in at 10:32am on February 11 2020 using the Time Clock. The manager, Kaitlyn, then manually updated the start time from 10:32am to 10:30am.