Makes sure you've got the right person, in the right place, at the right time with schedules (aka rosters, rotas).
Create a shift
To create a shift:
- From the main navigation bar, head to Schedules (or Rosters, Rotas depending on the account's location).
- Select Current. This will direct to the current schedule but you can navigate to another date if desired.
- Click + Add Shift.
From here you can specify the shift details, including employee, location, team, and times.
Edit a shift
When a shift card is selected, all shift details will be displayed on the schedule side bar. Shift details can be edited on the side bar or the shift card itself.
Delete a shift
To delete a shift:
- Select the shift followed by pressing back space or delete on the keyboard.
- OR select the ⋮ icon on the shift followed by delete.
Create a schedule
A schedule is essentially a collection of shifts. Shifts can be created one-by-one following the instructions above, or you copy copy shifts.
Copy individual shifts
To copy a shift:
- Select the shift followed by Ctrl+C on your Keyboard. Click on where you'd like the shift to be pasted, followed by Ctrl+V.
- OR hold the ctrl (windows) / option (mac) then drag and drop the shift.
- OR select the ⋮ icon on the shift followed by duplicate. Then drag the newly created card to the desired date.
Copy a group of shifts
To copy a group of shifts:
- Select Quick Build on the schedule side bar.
- Click Copy Shifts.
- Specify the day/s to copy from and the day/s to copy to.
- Confirm Paste Shifts and Close.
Delete a schedule:
If for any reasons a schedules needs to be deleted, you can delete by:
- Deleting the individual shifts as per Delete a Shift.
- Click on the day to delete shifts for that day.
- Selects Tools on the main schedule sidebar, followed by Delete Visible Shifts.