If you need to apply a new Location, Team or Award Tag to a large group or all of your staff, it may be easier to use the bulk categorise staff tool in Tanda, as opposed to updating on each individual employee's profile.
To use the bulk categorise tool, go to Workforce > Staff:
On the right, click on Tools > Bulk Categorise Staff:
- Select the staff you want to apply a new Team or Tag to. This can be done by:
- Clicking in the tick next to their name:
- Clicking Select All on the left hand side of the screen to apply to all staff:
- If you wanted to change say, every Full Time staff, you would select the Full Time option from the dropdown located above the staff list:
2. Select the tagging method to either Add or Remove Teams/Tags from the selected staff members:
3. Select the tags
- To apply a new Team to the Staff selected, click the relevant team located under the Teams heading:
- To apply a new Tag to the Staff selected, click next to the relevant Tag:
- When multiple Pay groups exist, you can add staff to a new Pay group, by selecting it under the relevant heading:
Click the Submit button at the bottom to make the changes. You'll then see confirmation of who you made changes to. You can press Click here to tag more staff to continue with more.
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or email@example.com