If you need to apply a new Location, Team or Award Tag to a large group or all of your staff, it may be easier to use the bulk categorise staff tool in Tanda, as opposed to updating on each individual employee's profile.
To use the bulk categorise tool, go to Workforce > Staff:
On the right, click on Tools > Bulk Categorise Staff:
- Select the staff you want to apply a new Team or Tag to. This can be done by:
- Clicking in the tick next to their name:
- Clicking Select All on the right hand side of the screen to apply to all staff:
- If you need to change say, everyone that is Full Time, you can click Full Time in the options on the right side of the screen and this will place a tick next to everyone that is Full Time:
2. Select what you want to apply to the selected staff - Teams or Award Tags:
- To apply a new Team to the Staff selected, click next to the relevant Team:
- To apply a new Tag to the Staff selected, click next to the relevant Tag:
Click the Add Teams or Tags button at the bottom to make the changes. You'll then see confirmation of who you made changes to. You can press Click here to tag more staff to continue with more.
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org