In order to send the clock-ins from your Tanda Time Clock to MyTanda Online, you'll need to have your tablet first connected to Wi-Fi.
Below, we'll show you the instructions and screenshots to connect a Samsung tablet to Wi-Fi. If you have an Apple device you can have a look at this article from Apple on how to do this - Connect to Wifi on your iPad.
Turning the Tablet on
- The power button is located at the top right of the device, on the side, just above the volume button. Hold the power button until the screen flashes on.
Connect To Your Wi-Fi Network
- To connect to Tanda your device will need Wi-Fi access. To connect your device, swipe down in the top right hand corner of the screen to bring up the menu below
- Ensure the Wi-Fi icon is green and click the cog icon in the top right hand corner
- Under the “Connection” tab at the top, cick “Wi-Fi” under the “Network Connection” header on the left hand side.
- Click on your Wi-Fi network under the “Wi-Fi Networks” header and enter your network password.
- Once connected, click the home button on the front of the device to return to the Tanda App.
Test Your Clock-Ins
- Test the Time Clock by entering your passcode and tapping “clock in”. The Time Clock will welcome you once you clock in.
- Login to my.tanda.co/login with your details and on the Dashboard you will see your clock-in. If you don’t see your clock-in here after 5 minutes, there may be an issue with your network connection.
If you need assistance with this or experience any issues, it can be best to check with your I.T first but you can also contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or email@example.com