To install the version of the Tanda Time Clock that includes:
- Clocked Breaks (single and multiple)
- Landscape orientation
- New user interface
- Improved updating
follow the instructions below to receive the app.
Note: please ensure all your pending clock-ins have been sent to My Tanda from your current Time Clock.
This Time Clock will be available for everyone on 29th of January 2019.
You will need:
- Android Device running Android 5.0 and above
- 8 Digit Setup Code from My Tanda
- No pending clock-ins from existing Time Clock
1. Go the the Play Store app on your device and search Tanda Time Clock
2. If you have the app installed already, tap Update. Otherwise, tap Install.
3. Once the app is installed, open it and tap My Business uses Tanda
4. Sign into your My Tanda account or enter an 8 Digit setup code from https://my.tanda.co/timeclocks/new and tap Submit. You can also use your special 2-week code that has been emailed to all organisation admins.
Your employee passcodes will automatically sync to this Time Clock. They can begin using their regular passcodes to clock in, clock out and even clock breaks.
If you run into any problems, contact use via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the blue chat-bubble in the bottom right-hand corner.