In addition to the standard functionality Tanda offers, there are also extra functions you can add to your account, these are called Power-ups.
To view and enable available Power-ups, go to Settings > Add-ons > Power-ups:
If you don't want to use the SMS function in Tanda to send out Passcodes and Rosters to staff, disable this option and click Update:
When you then send out Passcodes or the Roster, you won't have the SMS option visible. You can turn it back on at any point though.
By enabling Qualifications you can:
- Create qualifications like RSAs, Blue Cards, and compliance certifications.
- Set qualification license numbers and expiry dates on staff profiles.
- Get a warning when trying to roster staff who aren’t qualified.
- Prevent staff from being added to teams they aren’t qualified for
Tick to enable Qualifications and save by clicking Update settings at the bottom:
You can then click Create and manage qualifications to setup the specific qualifications relevant to your business. Further instructions on how to configure and assign to staff is in the Qualifications article.
Advanced Payroll Fields
Display additional fields on the profile tabs of employees, for more complex payroll setups:
- Option to ignore employee’s age and pay at adult wages.
- Part time fixed hours, for contract hours related overtime.
- Expected hours in week, for salaried staff.
- Overtime averaging fields, to calculate overtime on a different range to the organisation default.
Tick to enable Advanced Payroll Fields and save by clicking Update settings at the bottom
Custom Export Dates
Adds a date picker to the timesheet export to payroll page, so you can export timesheets over a custom date range. Use this power-up for:
- Monthly payroll,
- Bi-monthly payroll,
- Quarterly payroll,
- Or any other dates you can think of!
Tick to enable Custom Export Dates and save by clicking Update settings at the bottom
You can click the blue Choose Dates button to go to the Timesheet Export Summary to choose your specific dates:
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org