When you first opened your Tanda account, you would have been asked to select the day your Timesheets start on and the pay frequency:
When you're in Tanda, you can check this by clicking on Rosters > Current Roster or Timesheets > Weekly (or fortnightly) and checking the date range in the calendar:
- Changing pay period frequency (weekly to fortnightly or vice versa)
- Your roster start day is different from Timesheets, i.e Rosters are Monday to Sunday and Timesheets Tuesday to Monday
- Changing your pay period and pay day
You'll need to contact Tanda, so we can change this in the back-end settings of your account. You can contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to consider
Changes to your account are best done outside of business hours when staff aren't clocking-in. We can schedule this change generally for first thing in the morning or before close of business, so just let us know what suits.
If you're changing your pay period and pay day:
- Some systems will require a new pay calendar to be setup. For Xero this will entail adding a new Pay Calendar and assigning this to all your staff on the Employment tab of their profile. You'll need to do this after you've processed your last pay run in the old format.
- If you're changing pay day, there will be a period which doesn't line up which needs to be paid. This will be the days between your old pay period and your new pay period which don't fall into an entire week or fortnight. Most systems will require this to be done manually. In Tanda, you can export your Timesheets to Excel and use this data to enter into your Payroll system or you can produce Custom Export Dates.
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or email@example.com