With Tanda’s Notifications & Tasks, you can make tracking your staff's movements easier and automate reminders in your account.
Instant Notifications can be configured in Settings > Notifications & Tasks:
You can setup notifications for:
- When Staff are late for work
- When Staff are working past their roster
- When Staff don't take a rostered break
- When specific Staff clock in or out
There was a few different ways that these Notifications can be sent out:
- SMS to the employee
- SMS to the employee's manager
- SMS to the organisation's admin
- Custom additional mobile phone numbers
Simply click the red cross to change the symbol to a tick to activate the option:
This will update as soon as the tick is active. Just keep in mind that the majority of these notifications rely on a roster being entered for the employee. If a roster hasn’t been created for an employee, a notification can't be triggered.
Scheduled can be configured in Settings > Notifications & Tasks:
Tasks in Tanda that can be scheduled are:
- Copy Rosters to Next Week
- Incomplete Timesheet Reminders - Weekly
- Incomplete Timesheet Reminders - Daily
To enable a Task, click on the name in the heading and a drop down box will show where you can see when the task will occur.
You can add email addresses if you want Tanda to send you a notification once the task has completed.
To enable or disable each Task, just click the Enable or Disable green or red text box.