Tanda employs several customisable settings to the functions that you use so you can configure your account to make things work in line with how your business runs and to automate some tasks.
To view Settings in Tanda, go to Settings and select General Settings:
You will notice the different Tab options along the top, these relate to the different areas that you can apply settings to:
- Timesheets: allows you to set rounding to clock-in and clock-out times, shift lengths and how to classify shifts on timesheets.
- Breaks: turn on/off if staff can clock breaks using the Time Clock and automatic breaks.
- Rosters: enable shift swapping, unavailability and roster validation
- Leave: enable staff to enter their own leave, who receives the request email, whether leave is costed on weekends and default leave length
- Managers: limits access for Team Manager’s permissions in Tanda
- Employees: limits access for staff to use portal to enter and edit their timesheets
- Salaries: allows you to configure expected hours for salaried staff for costing
- Public/Show Holidays: set your country or Australian state public holidays and add unique show holiday dates to your area
- Miscellaneous: minimum interval between clock-ins, cost centre tracking mode and whether to show weekends on timesheets and rosters
If you make changes to settings such as rounding and breaks, the update will apply from that point that you click Update Settings. Changes to some settings don't apply retrospectively. You can still manually change data on the timesheet though if you need to make those changes for past timesheets.