We have a few handy Keyboard Shortcuts that you can use to make rostering in Tanda easier and quicker. Go to the relevant roster by either clicking on Rosters > Browse Rosters or Current Roster:
- c, or ctrl+c “copies” shift being hovered over
- v, or ctrl+v “pastes” shift previously copied, to where mouse is now
- ctrl+drag hold down ctrl while dragging a shift to copy the shift instead of moving it
- delete/backspace hover over a shift to delete it
- ctrl+a clears all filters, shows full roster again
- esc dismisses the red validation popover if open
- Copy (duplicate): Once you have created your shift card, if you want to duplicate it, hover over the card until you see the hand/grab icon then press c or ctrl+c on your keyboard. To paste the card, go to an empty shift and press v or ctrl+v. Alternatively, hold down ctrl while dragging a shift to copy the shift instead of moving it.
- Delete: To delete a shift card, hover over it and press delete or backspace on your keyboard.
- Clear Filters: If you have a filter selected on your roster sidebar and want to show the full roster again, press ctrl+a on your keyboard.
- Dismiss Validation: If you have clicked on a red validation popover on a shift card and want to dismiss it, press Esc on your keyboard.
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or email@example.com