Tanda and Clubline is run through a flat-file integration, where a file will be exported out of Tanda with your Timesheets which you can import into Clubline.
There are two ways that Timesheet data can be imported into Clubline, so it's worth having a think about how you will do this at the start, as it may change some of your workflows:
- Overlay timesheets in Clubline with data from Tanda. You will still need to enter the roster in Clubline as well as Tanda or just use Tanda for Timesheets. Clubline doesn't accept Location/Teams/Shift Changes, so this must be done manually in Clubline.
- Upload Tanda Timesheet data as a Roster in Clubline. As in option 1, Clubline doesn't accept Location/Team, so Payroll will need to manually assign to staff.
Add Clubline to your Tanda account by going to Settings > Add-ons > Payroll & Accounting:
In the top right corner, click on + New Payroll Integration:
Find the Clubline logo (you might have to click Show More at the bottom) and click on it. In the next screen press Save:
There isn't an automatic import or report that can be imported from Clubline to Tanda but there are a few ways you can add your staff to Tanda; by manually adding them, importing by Excel or you can ask your staff to fill in their details by sending them an invitation to Tanda's Employee Onboarding.
Go to Workforce > Staff:
On the right, click on + Add Staff:
In the pop-up window select the option that you want to use for adding your staff:
- Add Manually: just add in their information yourself.
- Employee Onboarding: click on this article for further information.
- Importing from Excel (CSV): download the Template and add your staff details and then import into Tanda. Click on this article for further information.
Exporting from Tanda
Once you've approved all your Timesheets and you're ready to export, go to Timesheets > Weekly/Fortnightly (check you're on the correct pay period) > click the Export to Payroll button:
You'll then go through to the Timesheet Export Preview page. If there are any errors in your Timesheets, this will be flagged so you can fix before exporting.
When you are ready to export click Export to Payroll Software again within the Preview page:
When you click the button a .csv file will download which you can use to import into Clubline.
When you import, if you receive any errors that say to contact an Account Manager, sometimes a setting needs to be enabled by your Clubline Account Manager, so just let them know.
If you would like further assistance please contact Tanda Support by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner, on 1300 859 117 or email@example.com