This widget combines live POS feed with the Live Wage Tracker widget, giving you a granular view of your day of operations.
You can track exactly how your business is performing throughout the day. No more guessing or trying to do these calculations on the go.
You can use it to make staffing decisions to keep your wage in control, or sales and marketing decisions to increase your sales. Do this on the day, but also learn your trends so you can make changes in the future.
Start using Live Insights
If you use one of our supported POS systems (listed below) or send us data via our API, you will be able to see wages, sales, demand, Wage % of Revenue, and Sales Per Labour Hour (SPLH) updated every 15 minutes.
To start using Live Insights, set up your revenue streams on the Sales and Revenue page and then assign your data to organisation and/or location on the Datastreams page.
The widget is highly customisable, so don’t be afraid to have a play around and figure out how you prefer to view the information.
Day so far
- Accrued wages and accrued sales
- Day so far Wage % of Revenue or SPLH (change this via the cog in the top right corner)
- Change between staff count or wage costs
- See a graph of your live Wage % of Revenue or SPLH
- Toggled rostered comparison on/off
- View your live sales or any demand data that you send to Tanda
- Set up your revenue streams on the Sales and Revenue page
- Tell Tanda where to show your data on the Datastreams page
- Contact us if you need help with this
- Toggled predicted sales on/off (average of the last 3 weeks of the current day)
Don't see your POS here? Get in contact.
- Redcat (Polygon)
- Doshii (H&L, Impos, Starrtec, ARZPOS, Triniteq plus more in development)
- Omnivore (NCR Aloha, Micros 3700, Micros Simphony1, CBS NorthStar, Brink, POSitouch, XPIENT, Dinerware, Azbar, Maitre'D, Veloce, Squirrel plus more in development)
The feedback we have received so far has been overwhelmingly positive, so we’re excited to see how you use this information to make your workforce successful. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org